Be Prepared for Anything
Nothing says “I’m a serious rider” like being prepared for anything the trails may throw your way. And nothing says “I’m prepared for anything” like having a heavy-duty SuperATV Spare Tire Carrier installed on your Honda Talon 1000R. While some riders might just throw a spare into the bed and call it good, we offer a safe and secure way to keep that tire out of sight and mind (until you need it, that is). With an easy, bolt-on installation process, you’ll never need to purchase another spare tire carrier again.
We didn’t want to sacrifice safety in the name of being prepared, so we designed this carrier to keep your tire up and out of the way. You won’t have to worry about it obstructing your rear view while you’re backing up or navigating across rough ground, making it safer for you and those around you. This design also leaves you with full access to your rear cargo area, so you don’t have to remove the tire just to load or unload your equipment. The spare tire is there when you need it, but not in the way when you don’t.
Made with Powder-Coated Steel
Once you realize how nice it is to ride without the fear of losing a tire, you’ll never want to go without one. That’s why we designed this carrier with strength and longevity in mind. It’s made out of powder-coated 1-1/2” steel tubing, which is extra strong and resistant to rust. And as for installation, that can be done in a matter of minutes! It mounts easily to your rear frame using our heavy-duty clamps.
SUPER ATV Honda Talon 1000 Spare Tire Carrier
- Secures to the rear frame of your vehicle using heavy-duty clamps
- Positions the tire up and out of your line of sight
- Made with 1-1/2” steel tubing
- Fits up to 34” tire with OEM roof and up to 35” tire with no roof
- Accommodates tires up to 70 lbs.
- Powder coated for maximum durability
- Bolt pattern: 4/137
- Wheel studs: M12x1.5
- Easy to install—no drilling or welding required
- Comes with all necessary hardware and access to full-color instructions